We were introduced to Paul Eek through a Rental Agency.
It all started with a leaking sink – 7 years ago
We did regular maintenance on the flat, sorting out a leaking shower trap by lifting the shower base, repairing and re-tiling.
We painted the flat twice and did some maintenance to the geyser. We got to know the tenants’ stories, where they worked and what time they would be home. But when the last tenant moved out, Paul decided the flat needs a total renovation.
This was no small renovation … EVERYTHING … except the geyser …. was removed.
Project Management means working with all the different contractors, scheduling their work and ensuring everything comes together in the end:
- Plumber: Vick did all the plumbing in the bathroom, installing new water piping, creating a new shower, installing a new w/c and basin. In the kitchen, he installed a new sink and outlets.
- Tiler: Lesley did the tiling on the floors, the bathroom walls and floors and kitchen splash backs.
- Carpenter: Brian installed new skirting boards.
- Electrician: Ibrahim replaced all the light fittings, installed new plug sockets, installed the new oven and hob and installed the fan in the bathroom.
- Builder: Ben installed air vents in the rooms.
- Cabinet maker: Jacques arranged the kitchen cupboards and tops and bedroom cupboards.
Painters: Our painting team painted all the walls, ceilings, doors and door frames as well as varnishing the new skirting boards.